" My Life, My Passions, My Experiences "

Thursday, December 29, 2011

X'mas Card

Yeah, X'mas Card...maybe it sounds nothing interesting, but for me it's so interesting...You know what ?!? I got X'mas Card from South Africa...wow, it's very far from Indonesia...^^...I wanna tell u a little story behind the X'mas Card, coz I thought it was a beautiful memories to share...Few months ago, in the end of April exactly, my friend asked me to accompany his friends (Uncle Jim and Auntie Reggie )from South Africa, he asked me to help him to brought them went around shopping mall in Jakarta...First thing that came in my mind,how if I can't give the good service to them ?!? It's really made me so nervous and not confindent, but I still go through with it...In the morning, my friend and I went to hotel, to picked them out and brought them to shopping mall...I have been introduced to them, they were really nice...At that moment, my nervous flew up in the blink, and I have self confidence to accompanied them all day long...Shortly, they came back to South Africa, before that they gave me Elephant handcraft,it made from wood, seems they knew my preferences, I really love wood...^^...
From that moment, we almost never lost contact...We always updated our life to share each other...From unknown became friendship...What a nice relationship ^^... I miss u, Uncle Jim and Auntie Reggie...Wish one day we can meet up anymore...

No comments:

Post a Comment