" My Life, My Passions, My Experiences "

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Free from Addiction ….and Yeahhhhh….Happy Birthday to me

Okay, today is my birthday. Almost 2 years vacuum writing in FB notes.... vacuum in terms of busy doing other things ... and now try to become active again in writing ... beside of friend request who have can’t wait to read the story of mine…I also want to answer the curiosity of all about my BBM status 4 months ago... IT’S ABOUT COUNTING THE DAYS… hehehe... 20 days to go…did u still remember my BBM status ?hahaha since I wrote that status, most of my friends so excited to guess what days that I counted ? You know, most of them also tried to guess that I’m counting of my wedding day…HAHAHAHAHAHA…and now is the time to tell all of you, story behind my BBM status 4 months ago…let’s enjoy….^^ Today topic is about my ‘achievement’ ... 4 months ago, finished reading a health book , written by a nutritionist and yoga expert, suddenly got "enlightened" ... directly made decision to escape from the coffee addiction ... because, long term of coffee consumption can cause 'unthinkable' illness by us before, some of them are joint disease; anyang - anyangan; gastritis (stomachache), bone loss, etc. Apparently, I had some health complaints such as those mentioned above .... Ooow, it made me more and more determined to quit from coffee ... the first step, setting the time limit, I made the time setting of 4 months ago until the day of my birthday, TOTAL STOP COFFEE AT ALL ..., it is necessary put a reminder in a place easily to viewed, I had an idea to put it in my BBM status, as the reason because every day and almost every single time I'm always busy to replied BBM chat so automatically I read the time setting in my status and it more easier strong imprinted on my mind...the next step,reduced amount of coffee consumption gradually each day, for example reduced ¼ cup of coffee for a week, reduced ½ cup of coffee for a next one week, and so on, reduced to the rest of the 3 days before the time limit, tried not to consume coffee at all .... and what happened in 3 days before the time limit ? I’m free from Coffee Addiction. Lessons that can be learned is there is a price to be paid for success.

No comments:

Post a Comment